Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'll say it again & again

I forgot what happened 690 days ago. Was I a snail or something?
On my way home in the bus was this lady sitting right infront of me with fuzzy hair looking as if it was tainted with moss. I was like 'fuck' when she was getting her fingers in it, looking as if she's gonna pull out an organism or something. Enough of lame jokes, I'm still alive.
Not because I escaped from a replica of 'Medusa' but rather A LEVELS are over. I have been waiting for this very day for my entire life..maybe not entire but most. JC life is no walk in the park but rather a walk in the Jurassic Park.
On the contrary, the exuberance is not really there b'cuz I really screwed my exams and in fact this year papers were so much in favour of top schools. I hope I don't fail my General Paper, thats all.
I survived,
I survived.......
Please light up candles for me, seriously I'm going to mull over my GP till my results are released b'cuz I honestly screwed the paper & I know it, really... I'll be greatful!

Till then, sweep the streets!

P.S: PLS ORGANISE SOCCER ON THE 6 DEC, CUZ THAT"LL BE THE LAST TIME I"LL BE ABLE TO PLAY TILL......

No comments: