Monday, November 24, 2008

Nature's Rage

Animals are going berserk all of a sudden mounting attacks on fellow human beings. A week ago white tigers now a 'kung fu' panda and next probably a chi hua hua I think. Maybe the Animal Kingdom has decided to wage a war with us for stripping and debilitating their lands. We have a devil to pay now. haha. Life's is so much better and slow-moving now. I have been basically going out and using the computer to kill time and to throw away the distasteful memories. I think I really wastefully splurged on my prom clothes, could have rent it. Fickle-minded me. But I think I'll keep it for memory sake provided over the years silver fish do not eat up my clothes.haha. I was watching 'Vaaranam Ayiram' (a tamil movie) trailer moments ago and I was like
אָ........

Jennifer, I have no idea who the hell are you. haha

P.S: I'll never tell anyone the true story.

No comments: