Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~Bollyhollywood

Prom was fantastic and memorable for many. But honestly, the food and the staged performances sucked pretty badly.There was no fucking red carpet too! Ironic eh!I was also embarrassing myself with the chopsticks and wrestling with my food. I even went to sink my teeth in macchicken at midnight that explains how 'lousy' the food was. Nevertheless the night was an opportunity to meet up with classmates and friends and take fancy posing pictures and relive those nostalgic moments once again. I'll definitely miss everyone who have inevitably or coincidentally came into my life in this rather painful and tormenting two years.
two years. What's prom without looking at the ladies? haha!
Never before seen faces perhaps of heavy makeup and majestic hairdos and makeovers. But only one caught my eye, a really CUTE PUNJABI waitress maybe my age or younger or slightly older who was serving my table the whole night. Neither did I take pictures with her nor ask her number. But she knew I was looking at her. hehe. Ok that's all for now, call me if anything folks! I'll be returning to the track soon...

P.S: We'll meeting again one day and when we do, we both will be lost for words as if our lips were stitched~

No comments: