Thursday, January 15, 2009

Babe, came to see the doctor?

Oh well for me I hate doctors but yet trust them. Irony is my middle name. I'm just like my mum, fond of interrogating the doctor like a police officer when the clinical professional himself is consulting. You can't completely believe doctors decisions all the time, you got to debate. Like every ordinary human being doctors are sceptics. They are fond of carrying out trial & error procedures to suit their claim and at the same time leaching our dollars like gold money diggers. But, they do save lives, I salute them for doing god's work at times. Anyway hours ago was clinic trauma. The doctor told me " Vimallan you are my first patient to get this." " I definitely made history for you today! ", I wanted to tell her that. I was laughing in agony and seriously swearing incessantly. I was holding back those vulgar language.
Doctor said: enough of shitting, give me 2 more minutes!
anesthesia 'sangat baik', macam sakit sia......
The Miracle of 'MAD' Medicine!

No comments: