Friday, January 30, 2009

Failure to fire

Mum messaged me: " Don't overexercise, you have not recovered fully ." I attempted a run after 6 months and three weeks. I went out like a poser with running shades but ended up as a loser. I bet nashole is overly happy now! I certainly fulfilled my mum's wish too at the same time ! I simply ran a mere 1km and gave up. The chicken legs just wouldn't let me stride foward. I'm damn mood out.. Is it because I was really 'dying' or was I too slow? The fact is I just wanted to stop running because I couldn't run as normal. Learning to run before walking eh. I hate it when I've to start from scratch. I guess, as I got older I have became more stubborn to return to the start line. Fuck. Nevertheless, I ain't giving up 'again' and really need my dad's help now. I damn mood out now, gosh I'll try on mon again..

P.S: why's life so pissing now, is it my body mass?

No comments: